Technology & Amenities
We know that for many people going to the dentist can be stressful… but it does not have to be. We have created a relaxed, comfortable environment for our patients to make your visit to our office as easy as possible.
Dental Technology to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- Topical Anesthesia (or “numbing gel”): we utilize this numbing agent that is specifically designed for dental offices. The agent quickly numbs the area where any needle injections need to be made, make them virtually painless.
- Zoom! In-Office Teeth Whitening: whiter teeth and fast results. Special lights and gel are applied, resulting in teeth that are eight to 10 shades lighter in approximately one hour.
- ClearCorrect: Invisible Aligners: these alternatives to metal braces can straighten your teeth using virtually invisible aligners that can be removed while eating.
- DIAGNOdent® Laser Cavity Detection: uses a laser diode to inspect your teeth to uncover even the slightest levels of tooth decay. This allows us to address decay before it becomes a more costly issue for you.
- Tooth-Colored BruxZir® Solid Zirconium Crowns & Bridges: stronger and more durable solution that will last longer in your mouth. The white ceramic looking material is also more esthetically pleasing than cast gold and/or metal.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation: Also known as laughing gas, Nitrous Oxide is beneficial in calming a patient’s anxiety before a procedure. It is used primarily for its anesthetic and analgesic properties. It is a safe and effective gas that is inhaled by the patient.
- Intraoral Camera: See inside your mouth just as we do. The camera helps us educate you about what is going on in our mouth and how we can treat you and improve your oral health and your appearance.
Relaxing Amenities & Comfortable Office
Our new office was built from the ground up with your comfort and convenience in mind. All of our treatment rooms have comfortable chairs combined with an overall ambiance to make you feel relaxed on your visit.