Dear Patients and Friends,
In accordance with Alabama Public Health, the Board of Dental Examiners of Alabama, and the American Dental Association, we are returning to serve you starting May 5th. We look forward to seeing you!
Of course, our primary concern is your safety. Dentistry has been at the forefront of infection control for a long time. We have been preventing the spread of diseases by preventing cross-contamination and using full barrier techniques. We will continue these practices, and we have a new level of precaution since COVID-19 is a respiratory disease. Please be aware of these additional measures…
- If you have a fever or a cough, reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been tested for coronavirus are awaiting results, or you have flu-like symptoms, reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked questions by text prior to your appointment.
- Wear a mask or face covering.
- When you arrive, call or text 871-7361 and we will meet you in the covered breezeway in front of the office for screening.
- You will be asked more health-related questions, your temp will be taken, and you will use hand sanitizer before entering the building.
- We are staggering appointments to promote social distancing.
Our team is ready to serve you.
Thank you for the chance to serve you, and thank you for working with us.
“We are in this together!”
Drs. Alexander and LeMaitre and Team